Thursday, June 11, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy

I really am fairly easy to please. Here are a few of my current obsessions. Little things that bring joy to my heart each time I partake.

This Snack:
(The spiny exterior used to intimidate me... how to get that juicy goodness out? These days I could teach a class on how to most effectively cut this baby.)
This Show:
This Beverage:
This Book:
This Commercial:
(Random, I know, but I love the look of pure bliss on that kid's face when he's hoisted on the crowd's shoulders. I get excited for him every time.)

2 comments:

lindsey said...

great list!

i LOVE that book and pineapple especially.

i miss 'SYTYCD'!

Justin & Tressa said...

i hadn't seen that commercial-cute though. in the world of commercials i enjoy the phone commercial with the bride and the "stunt" groom...jackpot!