Friday, August 21, 2009

My Real Cute Baby Shower

A few Saturdays ago, my amazing sister threw me an amazing baby shower. She had the help of a few of my family and friends when it came to execution but she was the party throwing wizard behind the curtain. You must see some of her darling/brilliantly creative ideas. Sadly, I took these pictures as guests were arriving so they were rushed and don't do justice to how cute everything was. At least you'll get a little glimpse...
The "garden party" took place in my mother-in-law's beautiful backyard
 
guests were greeted by balloons

Paper poms and lanterns hung from the trees

And even tiny little girly clothes

Butterflies in the bushes

Super cute centerpieces on the tables

And my-oh-my, look at that food table!
with yummies galore

And brightly colored beverages, each with their own label containing a different profound quote about babies or motherhood

These were on the gift table but I didn't get pictures until too late...

Ang made those photo holders. Those and the frames held baby pics of me and Jer. Can you tell who's who?

This platter was loaded with favors containing Angie's homemade caramels... mmmm!

And here we are after the big event... My mom and sister are the best ever!!!


4 comments:

lindsey said...

WOW!!! That is some baby shower!!! You look fabulous (of course) and every detail was so special and thoughtful.

How exciting! It's coming up so soon!

Sonya said...

I love the clothesline and the dessert table. Very cute!

Lisa said...

Angie definitely did an amazing job - I loved the feather boa, the caramels, and of course all the little girl clothes...

Nuestra Familia said...

Hi I'm Ang's friend. I just wanted to write a short note to tell you Congratulation! You look so great and what an awesome shower. Way to go Angie and family, you girls are amazing! I'm helping with my sis shower and you gave me so many great ideas, wish the weather was not so hot in Az and do stuff outside. Everything looks just so perfect. You always take such great pictures :) Ale