Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend I:
*got to play with my friend from Salt Lake who came for a visit
*ate Skinnidip twice
*bought a book about Walker Evans that has me so inspired... I'm in love with photography all over again
*stayed busy enough to avoid packing many of the moving boxes that are lying around
*got the keys to our new condo and saw it at night for the first time
*saw this movie as part of my nephew's 3rd Birthday celebration (my favorite part was the baby ducks jumping from the tree... so brave!)
Before the movie started, I got to see this trailer again and I can't even tell you how much I'm looking forward to this movie. Just thinking about it makes me want furry pajamas with ears and a tail. And a crown. And then to howl at the sun while wearing them.

2 comments:

lindsey said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! :)

That trailer couldn't be more perfect! I can't wait either!

The Callahan's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.