Monday, April 6, 2009

Create your happy life

Morning sickness zapped all my creative energy for weeks on end. Now that I am feeling better, I have been super antsy to get back to work. SO many ideas. The video below gives me the chills. I just love that Elder Uchtdorf.


ps- Thanks to Sara for making me aware of this video's existence.

I'm not sure this is the type of creating he meant, but I just discovered the most funnest way to waste time ever! Polyvore.com lets you browse millions of clothes and accessories and put together outfits. It's like window shopping + paper dolls on steroids. Uh-mazing. Here's the first one I came up with... won't be the last!

Welcome Spring

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Carrie, you make me so happy. I love the blogs of this week. Now all I need is a quiet moment to call you. How about tonight!

Ambam & Pants said...

So funny...I was waiting to post this video until I had some creative project to show off. You beat me to it. We should just combine our blogs!

Nuestra Familia said...

Hi Carrie, I'm Ang friend, ale. That's a great video and super cute accessories, thanks for sharing. Congratulations, I'm so excited for you guys, hope you feel all better soon.

Cardon Family said...

Of course we have to get together when we are there in July for Kelseys wedding! I think I will be there for like 2 weeks....so lets make it happen!

Alison said...

Congrats Carrie! I am so happy for you guys and glad that you are feeling better.
I need to do a better job of keeping in touch with you and Ang.

Ali =)