Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Sleepytime in the Western World"...

...but I'm caught in the sleepless zone somewhere between restless leg syndrome (a lovely pregnancy side-effect) and anxiety surrounding labor & delivery. Not a total loss, it has provided web-surfing opportunity in which I am adding to my birthday wish list. I mostly just want new clothes (anything I haven't worn 3 days in a row and with room for a belly will be a much-welcomed change). There are some fun non-clothing items I've got my eye on as well. Like a pretty granny square afghan to snuggle this fall & winter. This one's amazing and she has so many more rad ones... super talented!
And this "She told her story to the stars" journal on etsy:
And at the risk of being annoyingly obsessed with miniature things... mini credit card sized poloroids! I want this camera!!! Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Instant Film Camera

No comments: