Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Still here, still pregnant

I know that posting a "sorry I never post" post is ridiculously lame. So I'm not gonna say it. I just want to clear things up in case you thought it was because I had a baby. It's not. In fact just this morning my much-adored husband did an awesome job when I asked him to shoot some prego pics of me. That's me at 39.5 weeks. The one below is a cheater TtV (done in photoshop) because I thought having him tackle my TtV contraption would be asking too much. I may have time for a few more posts before Little One arrives where I can share a few things I've been up to... If not, stay tuned to see her sweet face. I know I can't wait to.


8 comments:

Habs said...

You are beautiful. I hope the last bit of being preggers goes well! Can't wait to see the Little One.

Unknown said...

I LOVE these pictures. Especially the bottom one. They make pregnancy look so dreamy and wheatfieldy. I hope you know I think about you all the time. The next couple weeks will be crazy and you will love it.

Natalie said...

Chums! I'm so excited for you! Best of luck...I'll be praying for you. Let me just saw, the moment when you first meet her will change you forever...it's like you've always known her. Wow.

lindsey said...

You look beautiful!!!! What an exciting time for you and Jeremy!

Good luck over the next couple of weeks! I can't wait to 'meet' her!

Jessie said...

Carrie! I was just talking to Skye and she said that you have been going to Dr. Farley! I am so suprised, I thought I was the only one in our ward who travels to see him. I am happy to hear that you do as well. I sure like him and I hope you do too. Also, I love the pitures, you looks so beautiful!! I hope things go well for you and the birth of this new little one. Enjoy the last few moments with just the two of you... if you possibly can. :)

Jenny G said...

You are way too cute! Best of luck on the last final days. I can't wait to see her little self! Just remember to breathe during labor, made having Sally so much better than having Jack...and yes, I get epidurals!

Lindsay Rosas said...

You are so beautiful! I am so excited for you!!

John and Brittney said...

You look so cute in those pictures!! Love them. Can't wait to see my beautiful little nieces face too!