Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The throes of packing

I'm warm and cozy inside while it's blizzarding (I know that's not a word but I think it should be) all around. Too bad I'm not doing something more fun than packing my house... who's idea was it to move at Christmas time? (Jeremy's... not to throw him under the bus or anything) I'm determined to be all packed before we head to Central OR this weekend. I think I just might make it. Don't expect a Christmas card this year though, I'm not that on top of things. Well, I better get back at it. If I turn my music up loud I almost mistake this for a party. Maybe not, but this lovely quirky song is helping me push through.


Traffic Light - The Ting Tings

ps- Technical difficulties- I have no idea why it's not playing the whole song. click on the link to go to imeem and listen.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

so I was looking on REI's website and low and behold I came across a picture of you in a nice and warm north face jacket :) How ironic!

Nuestra Familia said...

Hi, I was so excited to find something for me in the mail. I received my prize, a cool and handy calendar and it's so cute. I love all your pictures on it. THANKS a ton, you are great.
You guys look way nice in your sunday outfits, no snow days here in AZ.

Lyndsey said...

Where are you moving?